1. No other person will be in the car during your lesson unless you
2. You will be contacted if the instructor will be late (If the
instructor is late the time will be made up at the end of the lesson or
when mutually convenient to both parties).
3. In the event of a problem with the car, puncture, breakdown etc any
lost lesson time will be made up when mutually convenient to both
4. The instructor will never shout, swear or use demeaning language
towards you or anyone else.
5. The instructor will never touch you unless it is to control the car
in an emergency.
6. If the instructor needs petrol you will be shown how to refuel the
car and have 5 minutes added to your lesson.
7. The instructor will not make or receive phone calls or text messages
during your lesson.
8. The instructor will not smoke during the lesson and the car will not
smell smokey or unpleasant.
9. The instructor will not eat during your lesson.
10. Each of your lessons will be tailored to your needs using our
copyrighted Training Programme with mutually agreed goals for that
lesson and the progress marked in your progress chart.
11. The instructor will pay you £30 in cash for every pupil you refer to
them, once they have had their first full price lesson. . (This is an
ongoing offer and does not expire when you pass your test)
12. In cases of bad weather the instructor will put safety first and it
will be their decision whether the lesson takes place.
13. Final decision of test readiness is the instructors alone and non
14. Assessment of test readiness is in no way a guarantee of a test
15. You will have taken and passed a mock test.
16. Should you not pass your practical test first time your instructor
will pay for your second test.
17. All lessons booked with the instructor must be paid in full unless a
full 24 hours notice of cancellation is given.
18. At least one standard 2 hour lesson must be kept in credit at all
times. After your test you can use that money for a 2 hour Motorway
Lesson, your next 2 hour lesson (if you don't pass) or you can choose
to have it refunded.
19. You will on occasion receive a call from Q.V.G Driving School for
quality control purposes.
20. The instructor is a self employed franchisee and the pupils contract
is with the instructor and not QVG Driving School. Any monies paid to the instructor is the responsibility of the instructor and not QVG Driving School. In the event of a
dispute the pupils first point of contact should be their instructor.
If the dispute cannot be resolved amicably QVG Driving School will
mediate and their decision will be final.
Signed by Pupil..................................................
Signed by Instructor..........................................